forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5164  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sat Jun 23, 2001  3:53 pm
Subject:  2-Volume Encyclopedia of Brazilian Signs!!

SignWriting List
June 23, 2001

Hello Everyone!

It is truly a time for making history in Brazil!

A magnificent, hard-backed, two-volume encyclopedia-dictionary of
Brazilian Signs, has now been published. As you know, this remarkable
work has been directed by Dr. Fernando Capovilla, at the University
of Sao Paulo. And it includes SignWriting....so you will be hearing
much more about it soon.

Our new Special Feature for our web site will highlight the new
dictionary. Here is one photo from the web posting I am working on
this weekend:
Attachment
Brazil-Dict.jpg
Type: image/jpeg

  Message 5164  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index