forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5170  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Mon Jun 25, 2001  6:55 pm
Subject:  Re: 2-Volume Encyclopedia of Brazilian Signs!!

James Kegl wrote:
>Will you have a copy of the Brazilian Sign Language Dictionary for me to
>purchase when we arrive in August??

SignWriting List
June 25, 2001

Hello Everyone, and James!
I am still preparing the web posting for our new Special Feature. It
will be about the Brazilian Sign Language Dicitonary.

I wish I could give you my one and only copy of the two volumes,
James, but it is the only copy I have! The dictionary's editor,
Fernando Capovilla, gave me the volumes as his gift to me, for having
contributed to the dictionary, and for doing publicity on the
Dictionary.

The two volumes are published by the University of Sao Paulo (I
cannot collect Brazilian currency for them....ha! ;-).

Attached is ordering information, or write directly to the editor,
Fernando Capovilla:

Attachment
BR-dict-info.gif
Type: image/gif

  Message 5170  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index