forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5189  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Wed Jun 27, 2001  8:13 pm
Subject:  Re: "ABC Stories" in ASL

Nancy Cole wrote:
>I thought I would try and send it first by email, even that isn't proving
>easy to me, as an attachment. If it works, then I'll try sending it to the
>list.

SignWriting List
June 27, 2001

Nancy - Let us help you. We can walk you through, step by step, how
to send the attached file throught email, whether the email message
is to the List or to me privately...it still is the same process on
the computer.

What kind of file are you trying to send? Are you trying to attach a
SignWriter file, that ends with .SGN?

What email software are you using? Are you using Netscape or Eudora or....?

Val ;-)

  Message 5189  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index