forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5194  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Ingvild Roald
Date:  Thu Jun 28, 2001  9:31 am
Subject:  Re(2): Ingvild's Doctorate ;-)

Hi Val and all,

thanks for the congratulations.

My book is in English, and has ISBN # 82-497-0013-9.
If you want to get it, the easiest way for all parties is that you ask me
to send it to you. With airfare and handling it wil be approx. $25.

If Valerie will put this information on the SignWriting site, along with
the two references to the already published papaers that I mentioned in
my last posting, that is fine with me.

I also have some other encouraging news: one of the adult members of the
Norwegian Deaf community, who is well respected by all others, has taken
an interest in SignWritng and has put up a link ti the SignWriting site on
his own (popular among deaf person) home page. So now I do hope that
soemthing is started here.

Ingvild

skriver:
>SignWriting List
>June 27, 2001
>
>Hello Ingvild!
>Congratulations once again on this achievement (see below). Very
>important work. I am glad it is published and available to the world.
>Are there links on the web yet, for some of the publications you
>mention below? If so, I can add them to your article on our
>SignWritingSite, including any other additions you would like me to
>make, regarding these new developments.

  Replies Author Date
5198 To order the Brazilian Sign Dictionary Valerie Sutton Thu  6/28/2001
5199 Re(2): Ingvild's Doctorate ;-) Valerie Sutton Thu  6/28/2001

  Message 5194  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index