forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5212  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Cecelia Smith
Date:  Thu Jul 5, 2001  8:22 am
Subject:  Re: Star Spangled Banner - thought you might like this - add it to the poetry...

ohhhh, Charles!!!  That was so awesome!   Thank you VERY MUCH!

I will use that in my class this fall as well as other sign writing material.
 One thing I have found is that using something people are familiar with to
begin with also helps them  understand the new concepts along side the
familiar ones.

I was wondering.. does any one out there have the 23rd psalm transcribed?

The lord is my shepard...   etc.

Cecelia Smith

  Replies Author Date
5213 Re: Star Spangled Banner - thought you might like Charles Butler Thu  7/5/2001

  Message 5212  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index