forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5222  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Fri Jul 13, 2001  2:54 am
Subject:  Re: Leaving the list

On 7/12/01, PATSY VAN ANDEL wrote:
>Good luck to all of you and, who knows, maybe I'll be able to write
>a letter in sign writing this time next year. Greetings from
>Holland, Patsy

SignWriting List
July 12, 2001

Thanks for the lovely message, Patsy! That is one of the nicest
signoff messages ever received ;-)

I will be happy to help you and will remove your name for you...

Meanwhile, I wish you the best with learning to sign...And I hope you
will join the List once again, when the time is right for you!

All the best -
--

Val ;->