forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5224  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Miguel Villarreal
Date:  Fri Jul 13, 2001  1:34 pm
Subject:  Re: Leaving the list

Hi Valerie Sutton
This is Miguel From Bolivia.

I Was very exited to learn more about SW .... six months ago. Since then,
when I wrote to you about programs that I need to have and had no answer. I
don't know if it because is Bolivia or it is Miguel. I never received an
answer. This was to present on my thesis in School Administration,
improvements to the Administration & Educational Program in our Deaf School
and at the church, the largest one for Deaf in Bolivia.
To me this is a kind of discrimination to the Deaf in South America,
specially Bolivia, Cochabamba. I hope one day I'll learn some SW to teach
deaf here.
Our problem is that most of deaf are not capable to buy a PC, that was my
big problem. Now because YOU DON'T WANT US TO LEARN, I find another way to
learn SW from anyone who is more interested to help deaf people than you.
Sorry about this words, but I'm disapointed from your procedure. May God
show you ALL the needs we have on behalf of Deaf Education, if you can lead
me to another organization to find more "heart" on this I'll appreciate.

God Bless you in all you are doing for Deaf in other parts of the world.

Miguel Villarreal
Teacher & Interpreter for the Deaf since 20 year ago