forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5225  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Fri Jul 13, 2001  1:45 pm
Subject:  Bolivia - I did answer you! ;-)

Miguel -
I responded in great detail to you, and I NEVER received a response from you!!

I will find my old answers and I will re-post them, this time to the List ;-)

I had sent them to you privately before....

Somehow my email must not have reached you...

Email is not always perfect...nor am I...but I do care VERY MUCH
about Bolivia and EVERY country that writes to me!

I will look now for my answers and post them...

I am glad you wrote again!!

Val ;-)