forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5228  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Fri Jul 13, 2001  2:47 pm
Subject:  SignWriting in Bolivia

SignWriting List
July 13, 2001

Miguel from Bolivia wrote:
>I hope one day I'll learn some SW to teach deaf here.

Miguel -
I found our old correspondence...It is posted below. In summary, you
requested materials for 15 students back in March, 2000. I responded
and explained that I didn't have the funds to send the materials
until Fall, 2000. But I offered to send you a packet of information
in April, 2000, with the hopes you would write to me about the
Bolivian teacher's response to the information. I then mailed you the
packet air mail on April 10, 2000...After that, you are right, we did
stop communicating. Did you ever receive the packet of information? I
never heard from you again (that I can find....).

Would you like the materials for the 15 students NOW? I will be happy
to send them to you in about 3 weeks time. I will need the specific
address, plus, I will need a Web Report #1 from you. You can fill it
out through email and return it to the SW List. I will post the Web
Report #1 to the List in the next message.

You are not forgotten, Miguel!

Val ;-)