forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5235  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Fri Jul 13, 2001  8:59 pm
Subject:  It is OK! ;-)

>I'm sorry about the letter.
>But my heart is on the Deaf,and if I don't receive information to help them
>frustrates me.

SignWriting List
July 13, 2001

Hello Miguel -

It is OK!....Do not worry about anything. Let's try to make things better now.

I am sorry you never received the mail I sent you in April, 2000.

Nora & Becky Powlison are welcome to write to me directly....in
Spanish or English...doesn't matter. I can read Spanish.

And we do have some SignWriting materials in Spanish now.

So please ask them to write to me to request the materials, and to
tell me where to send them.

Or perhaps Pastor Ron Dettloff can deliver them personally to Bolivia?

And we would love to hear about the Deaf in Bolivia, Miguel....so I
hope you will write again...I am impressed by your passion for the
Deaf...
--

Val ;->