forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5236  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Miguel Villarreal
Date:  Fri Jul 13, 2001  8:22 pm
Subject:  SORRY

Dear Valery:

I'm sorry about the letter.
But my heart is on the Deaf,and if I don't receive information to help them
frustrates me.
Please accept me as a humble servant who recognizes mistakes. I'm not
perfect. SORRY and SORRY to all on SignWriting list.

Miky

Dear Stefan:

When I wrote I was VERY disapointed.

Because I'm not working anymore with Deaf people, directly, I was about tho
leave them with information about SW.
The school addres is: and the contact person:
Nora & Becky Powlison.

I didn't mean on neglection.
I was looking some help for them to learn easy in the future.
What we want to have help in is in Spanish, based in ASL because mother
toung is Spanish.
I want to have basis to type SW or to make it by hand. ANY BASIC WAYS TO
TEACH SW.

I do want to understand others.
But if we are not using our energy to help each other (SW) how we can
comunicate our ideas?
SORRY about been mean. But I really care Deaf education, even do I'm not
working directly with them.

Please accept my apologies & maybe in the future we can keep this contact.

Please forgiveme

Miky

  Replies Author Date
5237 Re: SORRY Stefan Woehrmann2 Fri  7/13/2001

  Message 5236  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index