forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5237  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stefan Woehrmann2
Date:  Fri Jul 13, 2001  10:41 pm
Subject:  Re: SORRY

Hello Micky,

thank you very much for your response -

I have got no problem to accept your feedback as what it is - in fact I feel
attracted by your engagement for the Deaf - I like people in general who
care about others -

nevertheless - in order to be able to assist you I need to understand what
you would like to learn practically -

1) Did you already download the shareware of SignWriter 4.4 from the
website www.signwriting.org
2) Do you know how to create gifs from your handwritten documents so that we
could discuss them on the list ?
3) Have you already looked at the basic introductions which are part of the
shareware package ?
4) Is there something special you have problems to understand in the
beginning - kind of basic spelling problems?
5) Do you know of the Parkhursts "Signo Escritura" - book which would serve
as an excellent teaching material as it is written in spanish - ;-)

Don ±² hesitate to ask for support -

Stefan ;-) - who loves to learn more about SW himself !!