forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5241  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sat Jul 14, 2001  1:27 pm
Subject:  Re: Re(2): Sign Symbol Sequence (SSS)

SignWriting List
July 14, 2001

Thank you, Ingvild and Stefan, for your discussion of the Sign Symbol Sequence.

Yes, Stefan, the photos will be wonderful. I am planning to create a
coordinating section on the web called PictureBank. The PictureBank
will hold photos or illustrations of each symbol in SymbolBank.

Although I have some photos already, I do not have photos for every
symbol, so if you can help me with photos of certain symbols later
on, that will be terrific!

Regarding the Norwegian "T" handshape....Ingvild, I believe your "T"
shape has two "action fingers"....the index finger and the thumb.

I checked that by visiting this web page to view your keyboard in Norway:

Norwegian Fingerspelling Keyboard
https://www.signwriting.org/forums/software/fingkeys/fkey047.html

Attachment
Norwegian-T.gif
Type: image/gif

5248 Re(2): Re(2): Sign Symbol Sequence (SSS) Ingvild Roald Mon  7/16/2001
5250 Sign Symbol Sequence (SSS) Valerie Sutton Tue  7/17/2001

  Message 5241  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index