forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5254  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  "Veitonen, Ulla"
Date:  Wed Jul 18, 2001  12:51 pm
Subject:  Presentation

Hi all,

I'm a new member on SignWriting list. My name is Ulla Veitonen, I'm 26 years old, and I live in Finland. I study and work in the University of Turku in the Department of General Linguistics. I'm also signlanguage interpreter (I got my certificate 1998) and teacher. And in August I'll start a new job in Turku Polytechnic Institute, and there I'll work as an signlanguage interpreter teacher.

We have ordered SignWriting books, videos and SignWriter Computer Programme, but we haven't got them yet, so I'm really waiting forward to start use SW. We are doing a project about Finnish verbal signs, and for that work we need a system to write signs.

Ok, that's all about me now,
Best wishes

Ulla Veitonen
ulla.veitonen@via-ok.net

  Replies Author Date
5260 Re: Presentation Stefan Woehrmann2 Wed  7/18/2001
5261 Re: Presentation Ingvild Roald Thu  7/19/2001
5264 Re: Presentation Valerie Sutton Thu  7/19/2001

  Message 5254  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index