forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5262  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Héctor y Margarita Devia
Date:  Thu Jul 19, 2001  11:34 am

Hello to everyone

Thank You for your feedback.

Stefan wrote:

(Charles) "1) You didn´t write the contact symbols which are a part of Hector's spelling.
I asked myself the same question and I am just curious to ask Hector

Performing this sign - thumb touches the forehead-area as well ín the beginning as in the endpostion - A-hand - is the contact important ?? I could imagine that this sign would be performed while you are signing fluently without contact as well ?? (What does it mean - by the way ?? )"

Generaly that sign is articulated with thumb touches the forehead area, but sometimes does not. I choose to performing the touches way. It is a Sign from Medellín (ANT). I am not sure if the contact very is important. What does it mean? It refer to a bad person, someone who has undesirable qualities, like a killer.

What do you think about the third option, the ending position, with dot and faster symbol?.

And Charles, I would like read about your viewpoint.  Of course, the Valerie comments too.

Thank you.

Attachment
Bad-one.gif
Type: image/gif

  Message 5262  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index