forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5265  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Thu Jul 19, 2001  7:38 pm
Subject:  Re: Vs: testing the Finnish shareware ;-)

Ulla wrote:
>Thank you for message. Yes, I think was able to de-compress it, or
>my computer did something, and after that I had a file (C:Dos) full
>of names. After that I didn't know what to do...

--------------

SignWriting List
July 19, 2001

Hello Ulla -
Thanks for writing. I am glad to help you.

After you download the shareware, you will find instruction on the web too:

Shareware Instruction
https://www.SignWriting.org/forums/software/sw44/sw44less

Download Instruction Files
https://signwriting.org/forums/software/sw44/sw44less/download.html

The first document is called Getting Started. Start with that one!

All those files that you mention ....be sure they are placed in a
folder or directory called "sw". Exit to MS DOS and change to the sw
directory. Then type sw and then press Return. The program will
open.

Besides downloading the instruction, perhaps Stefan in Germany can
give you tech support....I know he downloaded the Finnish version,
and the new shareware worked for him, so perhaps he can explain it
better than I...

Stefan Woerhmann

Tell us how it goes and feel free to ask questions to the SW List anytime...
--

Val ;->