forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5266  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Thu Jul 19, 2001  8:03 pm
Subject:  Re: ¿How to write it?

SignWriting List
July 19, 2001

Hello Everyone!
Thank you, Hector, Charles, and Stefan for your comments about the
sign that Hector originally posted.

As you know, Hector, what you wrote was fine.

And I am happy that Charles then posted the attached version, since
it gives me an opportunity to describe the Finger Movement symbols,
and the Smooth and Slow motion symbols in more detail...These symbols
are hard for many people..so it will be good to go over them again.

Actually, indirectly, Charles was asking this question..."How do we
know if all five fingers bend, or just the middle finger?" That is
the question posed in his attached diagram:

Attachment
wicked.GIF
Type: image/gif

  Message 5266  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index