forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5283  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sat Jul 21, 2001  1:23 pm
Subject:  SignWriter 4.4 Colombian Version

Héctor y Margarita Devia wrote:
>I very happy with the news about the Colombian version of SignWriter
>I am very "Feliz" That make more easy write, store the Colombian
>Signs into the building dictionary, and write in the Spanish
>standart spelling (especialy the eñe "Ñ" letter, the tildes
>"á,é,í,ó,ú" and dieresis "ü").

SignWriting List
July 21, 2001

Hello Hector!
I am happy you are happy ;-)

I thought you were using the SignWriter Shareware for Spain right
now?...while you were waiting for me to complete the Colombian
version. The Spain shareware is free for download on the web.

So you could have been typing with the eñe "Ñ" letter, the tildes
"á,é,í,ó,ú" and dieresis "ü" all this time...because it is already
there in the Madrid version...The only thing really new for you in
the Colombian version, is the Colombian Fingerspelling Keyboard,
which I am working on right now.

My question: Does Colombia print on "US Letter Size Paper" or "A4 Paper"?

As you know, most of Europe, in fact most of the world, uses A4
Paper. Spain's shareware is setup for A4 paper. But some countries in
Central America use the US paper size. Here in the US, we call that
"8-1/2 by 11" paper....or US Letter Size.

I need to know this before I can finish the Colombian version for
you. When I post the Colombian Shareware, it will be automatically
setup for one paper size, so we need to choose in advance.

So please write back to tell me your paper size - Many thanks, Hector!
--

Val ;->