forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5293  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Héctor y Margarita Devia
Date:  Tue Jul 24, 2001  12:01 pm
Subject:  Re: Colombian Fingerspelling Keyboard

SignWriting List
July 24, 2001

Valerie Sutton.

Thank you so much for the fingerspelling keyboard it very helpful for me.

Yes the Colombian Ñ (eñe)...has a double twist, although in reality shake.

Regarding to handshapes for "LL" and "RR". those have a doble movement
forward while it move to side. Take a look at the diagram.

I don't ask for them beacause the last oficial fingerspelling (from
FENASCOL) do not have handshape por "LL" and "RR", so I forget it.

and finaly I like (if it is possible) to get the RR and LL keys on the
Colombian Fingerspelling Keyboard, with the double movement forward while
move to side.

Thank You for your kindness.

Attachment
Fingerco.gif
Type: image/gif

  Message 5293  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index