forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5314  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Héctor y Margarita Devia
Date:  Thu Jul 26, 2001  11:53 am
Subject:  Re: Colombian Fingerspelling Letter "P"

26 July of 2001
Signwriting list

Valerie wrote to me: " But the Fingerspelling Keyboard in SignWriter 4.4
limits me to a
limited number of possible choices. For the Fingerspelling Keyboard, I can
choose one of these three for the Colombian "P", rotated at any angle you
choose...So you will have to write it for me, the way you want the P, using
one of these three symbols:"

Thankyou by your e-mail.

I choose the "P" (the spain "R") that you can see in the atachment file. I
choose it because it is more easy to read, and I need to include in a lot of
signs that uses that handshape. And after all, many deaf uses it.

Last night I helped to Jorge (a Deaf one) to install sw44co, he was very
hapy.

Have a good day Valerie.

Attachment
P.gif
Type: image/gif

  Message 5314  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index