forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5335  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stefan Woehrmann2
Date:  Fri Jul 27, 2001  10:56 am
Subject:  Re: Finger movements - hand closes to a fist two times

Dear Valerie ,

(...)
> Meanwhile I want to thank Stefan in Germany, and Cris in Brazil, for
> using position-by-position SignWriting examples in the past, when
> they were posting questions to the List. That stimulated me to start
> doing the same...and I think the "position-by-position diagrams"
> really help, don't they?

Yes, I love to see the "position-by-position diagrams" I think that this is
an excellent way to express the movement sequence at its best from the
beginning to the end .

Afterwards I have no trouble to understand the "compact" short version

Thank You !!

Stefan ;-)

  Message 5335  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index