forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5348  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sat Jul 28, 2001  7:40 pm
Subject:  Re: ABC attached file

>Oops, I thought I had sent it to the list and was wondering why I did not see
>it posted. I was at Cecilia Flood's house (she has the needed scanner) and in
>our excitement to post the ABC story we must not have noticed the e-address
>was yours not the list. Ok, let's try it again. Lorraine

SignWriting List
July 28, 2001

Hello Lorraine!
Thanks so much for your attached file. Here it is, everyone....

It is a MicroSoft Word document, with scanned images of Lorraine's
handwritten SignWriting, with an English gloss next to the signs,
explaining the ABC story...

Great story, Lorraine!
Attachment
ABC_story.doc
Type: application/msword

  Message 5348  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index