forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5355  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sat Jul 28, 2001  11:06 pm
Subject:  Re: ABC attached file

SignWriting List
July 28, 2001

.....continued....

When you open the sw folder, all of your SignWriter files should be
listed in a long list.

Find the file with the name you gave us, and tell the software to
choose that file as the attached file.

I don't use AOL, so I don't know what the screen looks like exactly...

Essentially Windows is setup like a heirarchy...you have to dig down
and down and down until you find the name of the file you want...

So if you get stuck - that is OK! Simply write again to tell us what
your screen looks like and we will take it from there...

This is Tech Support...and everyone is welcome to receive free Tech
Support on the SignWriting List!
--

Val ;->