forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5359  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sun Jul 29, 2001  12:55 am
Subject:  HOTMAIL: How to Attach Files

SignWriting List
July 28, 2001

Dear SW List...

Email in SignWriting is fun! We attach SignWriting to email messages,
and people all over the world can read our SignWriting. Most email
software will let you attach files. Hotmail is one.

You can get free email on Hotmail.com. Anyone can, if you have access
to the web. Go to "www.hotmail.com" to get free email.

Hotmail is useful for SignWriting, because we know that Hotmail
handles attachments in a universal fashion. No matter what your
computer, if you have hotmail, you probably can receive attached
files in SignWriting.

I have a Hotmail account too. I usually access it from my Macintosh,
which is an easier computer to use for attaching files.

However, most people use Windows, so instruction is needed for Windows users.

I can access my same Hotmail account from my Windows computer. So
today I used Windows, to create lessons to teach people how to attach
files from Hotmail.

INSTRUCTION

HOTMAIL: How to Attach Files

1. Open Hotmail. Click on "Add/Edit Attachments".

Attachment
attach-file-01.gif
Type: image/gif

5360 Re: HOTMAIL: How to Attach Files Valerie Sutton Sun  7/29/2001
5363 Re: HOTMAIL: How to Attach Files Valerie Sutton Sun  7/29/2001

  Message 5359  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index