forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5363  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sun Jul 29, 2001  2:28 am
Subject:  Re: HOTMAIL: How to Attach Files

SignWriting List
July 28, 2001

HOTMAIL: How to Attach Files...continued...

I will place the rest of the instruction on the web, and will inform
you when the posting is ready. But I can see that Nancy figured it
out quickly, because Hotmail is pretty clear.

Therefore....I suggest....to anyone who is frustrated and doesn't
know how to attach a file, and wants to very very badly....

Try Hotmail....it might help!!

PS. I use Eudora on the Mac, and it is even easier than Hotmail, and
I know there are other email programs that are excellent too...You
don't have to use Hotmail...it is just a help for some people and
seems to do well with graphics.
--

Val ;->