forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5364  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sun Jul 29, 2001  2:21 am
Subject:  Re: HOTMAIL: How to Attach Files

Nancy wrote:
>Oh!!! This is SO EASY!!! I can't believe I had such a hard time with AOL!!!!

SignWriting List
July 28, 2001

CONGRATULATIONS, Nancy, for attaching your first SGN file to an email message!

Your new attached file can be opened with the SignWriter Computer
Program....so for those who use SignWriter, it is a great way to
share.

I just opened it and read the first page. I then did a screen capture
of the first three lines, and created a GIF to show the SW List...

Nancy's first attached file starts with these lines....
Attachment
NANCY.gif
Type: image/gif

  Message 5364  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index