forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5365  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Nancy Cole
Date:  Sun Jul 29, 2001  3:13 am
Subject:  Re: HOTMAIL: How to Attach Files

GREAT!!! Ok, I'm almost finished, but now on the hard part, trying to get
facial expression. That has got to be the hardest part!! I'm up to M and N,
so who knows...I might actually be able to get this done!!! And it will be
my first work sending over ha

So, I'm open for people to critque me smile Also, I'm finding that
Richard wrote some down using his perspective, and then I'm doing the ones
he didn't know from my perspective. Wow, but it's fun, and great practice
before school starts!

Stay tuned for the rest of this!!
Smile

I liked Lorraine's ABC better ha I'm going to show my kids that one!
Nancy

  Message 5365  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index