forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5368  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Sergio Ribeiro
Date:  Mon Jul 30, 2001  12:56 am

Hello everybody !

How are ? I want you are fine.

I ±> from Brazil and i can see yours news in the list. I can say : I like
this ! But i have one question or ask about the SignWriter 5 software. When
it is available ? How i can to acquire ? I want this software because it is
for Windows and is a better than the other for DOS, it seems, i think.
Please, i waiting answer send me.

Thanks ! Bye !

Sergio Ribeiro
;-)

PS: Sorry my incorrect english, I ±> learning. thanks.

  Replies Author Date
5376 SignWriter 5.0 for Windows Valerie Sutton Mon  7/30/2001

  Message 5368  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index