forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5370  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Mon Jul 30, 2001  1:41 pm
Subject:  Re: HOTMAIL: How to Attach Files

Stefan from Germany wrote:
>I ±> just curious. Whenever you send one attached file (gif) I get two
>gifs. One of them is the gif you want to show to us but the other one is
>black!!! Look at the attached gif ;-))

SignWriting List
July 30, 2001

Hello Stefan and Everyone!
I know our computers are not the same.

The GIF that you just sent to show me a black one....that attached
file...came in white on my Macintosh, both through Eudora software
and ALSO on hotmail on the Macintosh....Plus I always only get one
copy....I never get doubles.

So what you are experiencing, I am not experiencing...

Another List member told me they were getting doubles on a Windows
computer too...so it appears that is happening for some and not
others.

So I will now test it on a Windows computer and back to you...

Of course I am sorry about this....but all problems can be solved
with patience and a little detective work!

PS. Stefan...if you were to access the same GIF on the SignWriting
List Archives, does it also come in black on your computer?
--

Val ;->