forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5373  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Mon Jul 30, 2001  4:05 pm
Subject:  Re: HOTMAIL: How to Attach Files

Stefan wrote:
>It is just a off-toppic matter. No big deal and I can live with the double
>gif - thing without any problem. I was just curiuous since you
>explained about attachments -

SignWriting List
July 30, 2001

Smile...thank you Stefan. It is true, it is very easy to get
off-topic. Which is happening to me everyday now...but on the other
hand, I want your experience on the SignWriting List to be a pleasant
one.

I use fancy software to create my GIFs...PhotoShop and ImageReady on
the Mac. It is possible that less sophisticated software would make
simpler GIFs that do not send the percentages you receive. So I will
look at that in my leisure - ha!

Back to topic...I believe you had a question about finger circles?

They are little dotted lined circles that surround the finger line
itself...I will try to find you a diagram - They do not look like
Wrist circles.
--

Val ;->