forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5380  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stefan Woehrmann2
Date:  Mon Jul 30, 2001  9:03 pm
Subject:  windows programs that make GIF - Re: Re: HOTMAIL: How to Attach Files

Hi Valerie and listmembers,
you can make gifs with the "Paint " Program of Windows - its very easy -

just copy the DOS - screen of the SW 4.4 program (press the print- key)
insert this into the file of the Paint Program
and save it as gif

The attached gif is made this way - I ±> just in the middle of creating a
"dance" for my second grade students, which we will perform on stage when
the new first grade students will start --- ;-) This is just a part of the
whole ...

Stefan ;-)