forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5384  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Marie Alexander
Date:  Tue Jul 24, 2001  6:37 am
Subject:  Double gifs

Dear Ualerie,

I also receive double gifs in Windows - one with a % (which I cannot read) and
one without (which I can). Clever me (Ha! Ha!) just assumed this was
deliberate and that as long as I could read one others could read the other
depending on their programmes. Perhaps the saying "Where ignorance is bliss it
is folly to be wise" makes my life simpler ?

Have a good day !

Cheers

Marie Alexander
(Malta)

  Replies Author Date
5414 Re: Double gifs Valerie Sutton Thu  8/2/2001

  Message 5384  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index