forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5387  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  "Angus B. Grieve-Smith"
Date:  Tue Jul 31, 2001  11:45 am
Subject:  Re: Windows Paint program has no GIF choice?...

I was used to Windows Paint only being able to save .bmp files, so
I used Photo Editor (which comes on the Microsoft Office CD) to create
..gif files. But then when I read Stefan's message I looked at my Windows
Paint and discovered that it can save .gif files. I'm using Windows 98
Second Edition, and I think that the upgrade may have happened somewhere
between Windows 95 and 98SE.

--
-Angus B. Grieve-Smith
Linguistics Department

  Replies Author Date
5389 Re: Windows Paint program has no GIF choice?... Valerie Sutton Tue  7/31/2001

  Message 5387  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index