forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5390  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Tue Jul 31, 2001  1:23 pm
Subject:  Re: HOTMAIL: How to Attach Files

Jerry wrote:
>I have been using Paint Shop Pro to make .gif files. I find that it
>does not like Windows Paint .bmp's for some reason. It would appear
>that Windows Paint has not been upgraded for several years, and thus
>is not as easy to use as some of the newer programs.

SignWriting List
July 31, 2001

Yes...you are right there, Jerry. The Windows Paint program in the
old Windows 98 is really not a very good program, so I am glad Angus
found that there is an upgrade.

For those who do not know how to make GIFs, Stefan's instructions
were perfect for anyone who has the right software. So I guess
getting Windows 98 SE could be helpful....

--

Val ;->