forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5392  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Tue Jul 31, 2001  4:48 pm
Subject:  Re: ABC Story

Nancy Cole wrote:
>I need some help!! I'm trying to finish this ABC story, but Richard
>and are stuck on 2 signs. One is the handshape for C.....the hands
>are shaped like a C, but they do not touch, kind of like hamburger,
>but they aren't suppose to clasp. How would it be written?

SignWriting List
July 31, 2001

Hello Everyone, and Nancy...

Answer, Part 1...
First, I went into the ASL dictionary in SignWriter, and I copied the
two versions of the sign for "hamburger" in ASL. Here is a GIF
showing the sign for "hamburger":
Attachment
hamburger-ASL.gif
Type: image/gif

  Message 5392  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index