forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5394  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Nancy Cole
Date:  Tue Jul 31, 2001  5:01 pm
Subject:  Re: ABC Story

Oops, the gifs came out better on hotmail. I didn't get your email message
with AOL. That is strange. But the top sign is similar to what Richard is
saying, but with the squeeze motion on the fingertips. Imissed all the talk
about the squeeze symbol.

Thanks again,
Nancy

>From: Valerie Sutton
>To: SignWriting List
>Subject: Re: ABC Story
>Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 09:48:10 -0700
>
>Nancy Cole wrote:
>>I need some help!! I'm trying to finish this ABC story, but Richard
>>and are stuck on 2 signs. One is the handshape for C.....the hands
>>are shaped like a C, but they do not touch, kind of like hamburger,
>>but they aren't suppose to clasp. How would it be written?
>

>SignWriting List
>July 31, 2001
>
>Hello Everyone, and Nancy...
>
>Answer, Part 1...
>First, I went into the ASL dictionary in SignWriter, and I copied the
>two versions of the sign for "hamburger" in ASL. Here is a GIF
>showing the sign for "hamburger":
><< _hamburger-ASL.gif >>
><< hamburger-ASL.gif >>

  Replies Author Date
5395 Re: ABC Story Valerie Sutton Tue  7/31/2001

  Message 5394  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index