forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5395  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Tue Jul 31, 2001  5:28 pm
Subject:  Re: ABC Story

Nancy Cole wrote:
>Oops, the gifs came out better on hotmail. I didn't get your email message
>with AOL. That is strange. But the top sign is similar to what Richard is
>saying, but with the squeeze motion on the fingertips. Imissed all the talk
>about the squeeze symbol.

SignWriting List
July 31, 2001

Hello Nancy and Everyone!
Because I have a house full of guests, I am interrupted every five minutes!

So I am answering you in stages...I guess you will have to be
patient. I am attaching GIFs because they usually are readable inside
email messages. But a SGN file is not.

And I can see that my GIFs are not coming in very well on other
people's computers, but I do not have time to find out why...that may
take me several days.

So I will try JPEGs instead for now.

So...if you have problems reading my diagrams, you can always go to
the SW List Archives, and they should be readable in the Archives. To
access the Archives:

SignWriting List Archives
https://groups.yahoo.com/group/sw-l/

or use hotmail, as you said, rather than AOL.

So please let me continue with my answer about the sign that is like
hamburger...I am still preparing several diagrams to help you....I
can only attach one at a time to an email message, because the SW
List cannot handle more than one attachment at a time...

So wait for the next message...

--

Val ;->