forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5401  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Tue Jul 31, 2001  9:36 pm
Subject:  sharing....

Stefan wrote:
>I opened SW 4.4 and tried to construct the finger Circles - I bet you got
>yours with a different program - am I right ? ha ?

SignWriting List
July 31, 2001

Stefan - I cannot deny I feel a little depressed that you got double
jpegs as well as gifs...and yet on my Windows computer everything
comes in as it should - singles... thanks for understanding that I
cannot solve every problem...

Yes. I created the Finger Circle dot by dot in a paint program.

I do lots of dot-by-dot work daily...SignWriter 4.4 has such a
limited symbol-set, I have no choice!

Which is why I want to get back to teaching the SSS...I pray that I
can. I believe James Shepard Kegl and his Nicaraguan teachers are
arriving tomorrow..I hope so! I look forward to seeing them...I will
try to work on the SSS daily, intermixed with guests from around the
world sharing with me, and teaching my 12-year-old nephew how to
design his first web site!

And Charles Butler submitted the first article to the SignWriting
Journal...this is so exciting Charles! I hope to read it in detail
tonight....I look forward to it ;-)

And I am almost done with the printing, collating and binding of SW
children's stories for Bolivia...so when the Web Report comes in from
Bolivia I can send it immediately.

I can imagine all of you are very busy too...

Feel free to tell us about your work and dreams...it is rewarding to
share with each other. Here in the US it is summertime, and most
schools are on vacation. But by mid-August...just two weeks
away...the Albuquerque Schools will be back at school for their "Fall
Semester".

In Brazil it is mid-winter right now...and yet we all can share on
the internet together...no matter what the season!

--

Val ;->