forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5406  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stefan Woehrmann2
Date:  Wed Aug 1, 2001  7:55 am
Subject:  Re: Deleting Blank Lines in SignWriter

Hi Nancy,

I got in trouble with "deleting unwanted space" months ago. Now I learned
abbout that and would be happy to assist!

If I understand your problem you can not delete an empty line between to
text-lines - is that correct ?

Navigate the cursor into the line you want to delete
Press the "home - key " (the cursor moves to the left side)
Press alt+s (The left bracket shows up)
Press the bar - key (two to three times- the cursor moves a little
bit to the right)
Press alt + s (Now the right bracket shows up)
Press delete

Now the line is gone but there is one (??) blank field in the beginning. If
you repeat the procedure you can delete it as well !

There are several ways to solve the problem but in the beginning it should
be fine to explain one of them ;-) ???

All the best

Stefan ;-)