forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5411  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stefan Woehrmann2
Date:  Wed Aug 1, 2001  6:18 pm
Subject:  Re: FW: ABC Story

Hi Tini and Henk,

you cannot open this attachment directly since it is a ..sgn file. Click on the attachment and save it in your SW- folder  (harddisk C ???) Then open your SW4.4 program and open the file - type the name : abcst

I can open it and it looks great !

Congrats Nancy and thank you very much for your document !

I´m going to study it carefully !

All the best

Stefan ;-)