forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5413  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Sergio Ribeiro
Date:  Thu Aug 2, 2001  2:16 am

Hello EveryBody !

Val, ( Can i call you like this ? ), thank ±± about WELCOME !

I ±> feeling like living in my family or in my house, thank ±± about this.

Regarding SignWriter 4.4, I ±Ö e got this and it is useful, but your operation

is a little complicated. Perhaps i haven ±² very knowledge, experience !

Okay, i going to do use of the SW 4.4. Do you know groups with is working
this in Brazil ? About SigNet i think that your software will is available
about October !

Regarding me, I am not Deaf, but I am helping voluntarily Deaf peoples. I
find way that may be help and SigWritter is a better way to teach
comunication writter for Deaf, because of the Portuguese is a very dificult.

Many deafs are long to learn the basic of the language, Plus ( like you ),
they are learning fast.

Because i am very interesting learn and teach SW !

Hugs from Sergio

;-)

  Replies Author Date
5436 Welcome Sergio From Brazil Valerie Sutton Fri  8/10/2001

  Message 5413  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index