forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5422  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Mon Aug 6, 2001  4:31 pm
Subject:  Animation on German web site ;-)

SignWriting List
August 6, 2001

Everyone...

For those members who are new to the SignWriting List...

Do you know about the animation on the German SignWriting web site?

German SignWritingSite
https://www.gebaerdenschrift.de

The animation is wonderful! Stefan Woehrmann uses the SignWriter
Computer Program to create charming animated SignWriting and
gestures...it is inspiring for children and beginners, because they
can see the movements immediately.

Well....I am bringing all this up for a reason...

Stefan...I would like to tell you that your animation was a big hit
this weekend!

My Nicaraguan guests Ancelmo and Daphne looked through your web pages
one by one...laughing at each animation...they loved it!

There is something very international about seeing a stick figure move :-)

Thanks for the great web site, Stefan! It is a joy to share with others...
--

Val ;->