forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5436  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Fri Aug 10, 2001  5:03 pm
Subject:  Welcome Sergio From Brazil

Sergio Ribeiro from Brazil wrote:
>Val, ( Can i call you like this ? ), thank ±± about WELCOME !
>I ±> feeling like living in my family or in my house, thank ±± about this.
>Regarding me, I am not Deaf, but I am helping voluntarily Deaf peoples. I
>find way that may be help and SigWritter is a better way to teach
>comunication writter for Deaf, because of the Portuguese is a very dificult.

SignWriting List
August 10, 2001

Hello Everyone, and Sergio!

Yes, Sergio, of course you can call me Val....everyone does! I like that ;-)

And yes, all are very welcome to the SW List. If there are new
members, feel free to introduce yourselves...

I am glad you feel like it is family...We have a small but wonderful
SignWriting family...a global internet community...in 24 countries.

Sergio, have you seen the wonderful Brazilian Sign Language
Encyclopedic-Dictionary? It is a magnificent publication. It is great
for Deaf people in Brazil, because it is tri-lingual and explains the
signs and words in illustrations and SignWriting too.

You can read about it on our web site, or order it from the
University of Sao Paulo:

Go to:
https://www.signwriting.org/brazil/brazil21.html
Attachment
Brazilian-Dictionary.gif
Type: image/gif

  Message 5436  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index