forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5453  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sun Aug 12, 2001  10:39 pm
Subject:  Re: SignWriting in new school year

Nancy Cole wrote:
>Anyways, thought I would say Hi! Hope you all let me know what you do in
>your classes!!! I need some new ideas!

SignWriting List
August 12, 2001

Thanks for telling us about your new school year, Nancy! I hope other
teachers will inform us about their projects too...

Did you ever finish the final version of your ABC story, Nancy? I
know you asked for feedback....

I remember you mentioned illustrations to me once as well...It would
be fun to put it all together into a true publication...

Maybe you can try making a jpeg or gif of your SignWriting
file?...Use the Export Command in SignWriter...it is fun and a useful
technique to learn...for your students as well...so just ask
questions and it will become as easy as attaching a file!
--
Val ;->

....visit the...

SignWritingSite
https://www.SignWriting.org
Read & Write Sign Languages

SignBankSite
https://www.SignBank.org
Sign Language Dictionaries

DanceWritingSite
https://www.DanceWriting.org
Read & Write Dance

MovementWritingSite
https://www.MovementWriting.org
Read & Write All Movement

Deaf Action Committee for SignWriting
Center For Sutton Movement Writing
an educational nonprofit organization
Box 517, La Jolla, CA, 92038-0517, USA
phone: 858-456-0098....fax: 858-456-0020

  Message 5453  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index