forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5462  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stefan Woehrmann2
Date:  Mon Aug 13, 2001  10:32 pm
Subject:  single gifs

Dear Valerie ,

time has come to tell you that I get only one gif - the second time - !!!

Congrats - and thank you so much for your last email - lesson about
Movement Dynamics Symbols

The problem for me - ( as a hearing SL user - not even very experienced -
;-( ) to identify the differences between the various possibilities the
Movement Dynamic Symbols offer !

But it is good to know about the possibilities and differences - So thanks a
lot for this lesson !

Stefan ;-)