forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5472  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Antonio Carlos da Rocha Costa
Date:  Tue Aug 14, 2001  11:43 pm
Subject:  Re: The SignWriting Journal, number 1, August 2001

Hi Valerie,

Anyone interested in translating the pages in the
SignWriting Journal website to any other (sign) language
is very welcome to do so!

No need to format them in HTML. Just send me the
translations with an indication of the pages they
correspond to. I'll be happy to format the pages in HTML
myself.

All the best,

Antônio Carlos