forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5480  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stuart Thiessen
Date:  Wed Aug 15, 2001  5:23 pm
Subject:  Printing Problems

I am starting on a major project in SW and I noticed problems printing in
formats 4 and 5 in vertical format using Postscript. Basically, it would
stop printing at a certain point and claim that there was a Postscript
error in the Postscript code. However, if I use 4 and 5 in Postscript with
horizontal format, then it seems to print well. I am using the print to
file and then convert to PDF to print. But it doesn't seem to matter if I
print to our Postscript printer or to PDF, somehow in formats 4 and 5 with
the vertical formats it seems to run into some problems with the Postscript
code.

Has anyone else experienced this? Any workarounds? Or am I an odd bird? (SMILE)

Thanks,

Stuart

Stuart Thiessen
4616 Hickman
Des Moines, IA 50310

  Replies Author Date
5489 Re: Printing Problems Valerie Sutton Wed  8/15/2001

  Message 5480  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index