forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5490  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Wed Aug 15, 2001  10:56 pm
Subject:  Re: SW and SW 4.4 question ("How to write the description of a corporate seal?")

SignWriting List
August 15, 2001

Can you try to type it in SignWriter, Stuart? Why not start with each
individual sign written in SignWriting side by side first. Then place
numbers under each one. Then send us all a GIF of these signs in a
horizontal row. With the English description, refer to the numbers
and state that you want sign 2 to be inside sign 3, or whatever....

That way we can figure it out better...because I don't even know some
of the ASL signs you are referring to...so it hard for me to follow
the description and guess what you want....

Val ;-)