forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5497  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stefan Woehrmann2
Date:  Sat Aug 18, 2001  12:59 am
Subject:  signlanguage chorus

Hi Valerie and listmembers,

I would like to ask a question -
I performed a kind of rhythmic dance with my second and third grade
students - they did a great job

We studied the movements with a SW-movement document ;-)

I think of new ways to perform kind of sign-chorus pieces -

Do you know of any other projects like this using Sutton Movement Writing as
the basis like mucic books for the hearing ?

I would like to "write" a piece in a special rhythm 4 - 8 people performing
2 to 4 different parts - but all together like an orchestra or chorus -
know what I mean ?

Stefan ;-)

  Replies Author Date
5498 Re: signlanguage chorus Henk Pel Sat  8/18/2001
5500 Writing a Sign Language Chorus Valerie Sutton Sat  8/18/2001
5499 Writing a Sign Language Chorus Valerie Sutton Sat  8/18/2001

  Message 5497  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index