forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5498  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Henk Pel
Date:  Sat Aug 18, 2001  1:50 pm
Subject:  Re: signlanguage chorus

Oh Stefan I have been thinking of the same thing!!!!!!!!! Same as Sutten
Dance Notation were the movement is written under the music notes, the
dancers were able to study their own part and when the ballet was put
together, they knew exactly, for example, when to enter and exit and where
they had to be at a certain period on stage.
Oh Valerie, something else to think about in your busy schedule?

Tini